Wild Heart, Tenacious Warrior
Photo of me by Aiko.
Why do I write this stuff? To connect to other people who want to make the most of their lives, see the world, create beauty, and just live it the fuck up.
I am a lover of everything – to some extent almost everything interests me, but the things that top my list of gushing:
- Surfing: I lust for waves and the divine presence they bring. It is everything good about life.
- Reading: I never get enough. I read until my eyes bleed.
- Writing: A life-long obsession I try to dedicate the majority of my time to.
- Ninjutsu: Goddamn does this make me feel badass.
- Art: Pen and ink work is my favourite. Vali Myers is my biggest inspiration. Also Camilla d’Errico, Nati, Aubrey Beardsley, Ruby, Craig Thompson, Ellen Forney, Mary Fleener.
- Animals: Put me in a room with (friendly) animals and I will be happy for hours.
- Nutrition: The foundation of a healthy flow. I am always seeking out the best ways to feel naturally high. Raw foods and eating mostly fruit and greens has done this for me. I am usually 100%, but I do not believe it is required for everyone, all the time.
- Photography: The visual inspires me more than anything else.
- Nature: GET ME OUT THERE! 🙂
- DRAG QUEENS and burlesque 🙂
I tend to be a loner but also love people. People fascinate me and I LOVE reading blogs, personal zines, biographies, and memoirs. I love fiction, travel literature, and … pretty much anything written well.
Anything artistic – music, film, fine art, photography – it’s all good. If it arouses something in me, if it makes me obsess, cry, or fawn over it, I feel like gold, like life is supposed to feel.
I’ve been blogging for 16 years. Please say hello!
Here’s some places you can find me!
Tumblr: Passion School
Pinterest: Lorra Fae
Goodreads: Lorra Fae