Confused on why you feel like shit? Just always feel like hell, no matter what you do? Always easier just to sit around, stare at a screen, and eat cake for dinner?
Mentally, and physically.
Here are some other symptoms:
- You prefer to be asleep, so you can live in your dreams, instead of making them a reality.
- You believe that it is inevitable to deteriorate with age, that it is normal to feel like shit, gain weight, ache in all places, be stiff, bored, uninterested in anything but TV and going to the bar.
- You eat processed foods, anything called “junk” food, or animal products.
- You’re on medication.
- You don’t move your body much. You sit all the time.
- You don’t remember what it’s like to be a kid. You’ve disassociated because it’s too painful to remember – you think you’ve lost that part of yourself.
- You don’t sleep enough and rely on stimulants to get through the day.
- You believe you have to “get through the day” as if every day is a punishment.
- You spend your time doing things you loathe.
- You spend your time around people you loathe.
- You loathe yourself.
- You complain about everything.
- You scoff at happy people.
- You constantly think “Why bother?”
- You dread everything.
- You consider yourself a victim.
These are not life pains, these are signs of a dying soul.
You have strength within you, even if it’s a tiny spark; if you FAN that with movement and desire, it will BURST INTO FLAMES.
In my next post, I will teach you how to come alive, to burn like wildfire, to see life as a dance with the universe, instead of a spiral into monotony and drabness.
You are not really dying – you just aren’t truly living.