Secrets to Youthfulness!
1. While you are actually, chronologically young, don’t poison yourself with dumb shit every week. If you must experiment, do it rarely, and be wary of what you choose to try. Be vegan. Eat mostly raw fruits and vegetables.
2. Do this when you are older, too. What you put in your body has the most influence on your energy levels and how quickly you age (physically AND mentally).
3. Get sunshine, but not too much.
4. Sleep. A lot.
5. Value free time + relaxation over money, and have a job or lifestyle that corresponds to that.
6. PLAY. Keep your youthful attitude. This doesn’t mean being immature in your responsibilities, but avoid becoming “serious” just because you’ve grown up.
7. Explore, as much as possible.
8. Be curious about EVERYTHING. SOAK up information – if you are in school, get the hell out and learn on your own. Your passion for learning will increase x 1000.
9. Work as little as possible for others and spend your time doing the work you are meant to do, whether it be painting, skateboarding, or activism.
10. Move. Your. Body. I don’t mean exercise, but find something you love that makes you use what you’ve got.
11. Have as much sex as possible with someone you LOVE (or at least totally adore!)
12. Have animals around you to cuddle.
13. Partake in things like waterslides and amusement parks.
14. Make sure you have a hobby that originated in your childhood. There’s a reason you loved it – don’t lose it.
15. Keep playing with your appearance. Don’t conform, ever.
16. Hang around other fun, playful people. Toss aside the boring ones, or force them to go do crazy things with you.